Alumni Council Meeting Minutes Summaries
October 2, 2020 Alumni Council Meeting Summary
- Discussed progress on the website and logistics about paying for it. Justin will get final figures to us by early next Friday (10/9)
- Discussed the roles and responsibilities of Alumni Council members during Alumni Weekend next week. Kailina will get the schedule of assignments to us before the Weekend starts (10/9).
- Discussed the priorities and goals of the Council in the coming year, specifically how Dechen can serve us in his new role as Associate Director of Development at Goddard. Throughout the next month, the Council will communicate about how we want to receive updates from Dechen about the College (schedule, format, etc). We will share this plan with Mary and Dechen when they join the Council at November’s meeting.
- Pirate ships, two drinks at lunch, and ABBA karaoke.
- Said BIG GOODBYE to our dearest and best facilitator, Rebecca Heimel. We will miss having her on the Council.